Tuesday 18 December 2012

sharing-channeling the disappoinment

Is it anger or disappointment? So far i know, it is most likely disappointment when we have this feeling inside us, the feeling of uneasiness, the feeling from which we cant be happy. I have tried so many things to channeling this feeling.

once, i ate delicious snacks or tried an expensive one. 
next occasion, it did not work, so took a deep breath and tried to think positively.
then it came when the disappointment became bigger.  i did dishes, laundry, mop the floor and what kind of 'physical exercises' :-p. well, think it worked well.

then i found my core...i had to tell my disappointment to someone, but i did not like to make others' felt hell, felt my disappointment. Coz it was bad to share the negativity to others. i was what i called "menganiaya". writing is my core...without disturbing others, i could write what i felt and in the same time felt relief and found the solution.

But, after all,  I could feel so much relief and then came to ikhlas and pasrah, after i cried to Allah, after i did praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment